Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't forget

Hi all I know that a lot of you have starting to vote for the TVB anniversary but don't forget to vote for charm for the TVB Blog award as well. Because this should be the award we can see CharRay together on stage and accepting the award so please go and vote for her!


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: Well I wil try to upload the interview charm had on October the 3rd. It was a really good interview and I also find some interesting things in it that I can related to our charray ^^ 
By the way I have also updated my fanfic so if you have some spare times go and check it out  =) The Pain Behind The Darkness
Ps. If you want to vote but doesn't have a HK ID do tell me and email then I can help you out ;)

No comments: