Saturday, October 11, 2008

Vote

Hi all I know that you guys are already busy with voting for charm for the anniversary but there are still other polls on the net that is going on and now it's to vote for charms serie country spirit.

http://main.tvbsquare.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=46


go and vote and show some support for charms series ^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: Hi all just wanted to inform you all that my exam is coming up so I won't be updating my fanfic this weekend I will see if I can make it till next weekend can't promise anything as for CPZ I will try to update it on monday after my first exam.
Oki take care and don't forget to vote for charm now when you have the chance and don't need to worry about the chinese ID. Also remember to visite her blog more it counts as well :D

No comments: