Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feel the happiness

Hi all I haven't upload my fanfic which I thought I would have time with but sorry I'm really busy with the school work and other stuff but I at least I have a short time to upload this blog with some happiness =D

I think everyone know that yesterday was the TVB annual gala where a lot of actress/actors attend and of course our beloved couple CharRay attend not as a pair =( But we can be happy that Lindas face didn't show up beside Rays ;)

Ok back to why this post will be called what it's called. Take a look on this clip and you will get why ;) it's in the end of the clip during the 04:02 time =)

bittersweet05: Sorry to interrupt your post Jupi! But since people have been asking for translations of the clip, here it is!




TRANSLATION FOR CHARRAY PORTIONS:
R- Reporter
C - Charmaine
K - Kevin
Ray - Raymond

Charmaine Part:
C - I didn't even know about it [rumours that Charmaine & Kevin broke up] A reporter called me and asked me to respond. Yes we did "break up" after filming Forensic Heroes 2 [referring to the series; not in real life!] But we will "reconcile" in February for Palace Schemes
R - So you guys will "break up" again after Palace Schemes end?
C - Yes, we will "reconcile" and after filming is done we will "break up" again. Our relationship is very turbulent [laughs]

Raymond & Kevin Part:
K - Charmaine and I have always been friends. Friends don't "break up" [like a couple], friends drift apart or aren't friends anymore. We haven't drifted apart or anything, we're still friends. How in the world did we "break up"?
R - But Charmaine said that you guys "date" while filming and "break up" after filming is done and she said that you guys will be reconciling again soon.
K - Well we are dating in the series
Ray *interrupts* - I'm "better" than you! After filming The Drive of Life with Charmaine, she still calls me "boyfriend"!
K - Good for you.
R - Wow that's very obvious...[couldn't hear what she was saying]
K - What about...
Ray - I collaborated with her [Charmaine] two times!
K - Maybe he [Raymond] should have some rumours with Charmaine! A fresh idea!
Ray - Well, have to see if we're collaborating for the next series.
K - She's collaborating with me first for the next series.
Ray - No problem
K - The next next series then!
Ray - Yeah.
R - Don't fight lah!

TRANSLATED BY: bittersweet05 (any mistakes are mine; please do not repost, redirect them here instead - thanks!)
*please note the interview was in a joking/fun mood. Raymond & Kevin didn't really have a fight over Charmaine; it was more of a good nature joke.



-------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: I hope this made you as happy as I am ^^ And don't forget to keep on voting for Astro Awards we all want the charray thing to happen!!!

No comments: