Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Response to "Stamp Collecting" Scandal

Recently, there has been a new scandal within Hong Kong and a tabloid has claimed that within TVB, there is a male stamp collector. (Stamp Collector - person who sleeps with various artistes, just like collecting stamps). Many artistes within TVB have responded to the scandal and I chose to only post CharRay's response because coincidently, their responses are similar. Basically, all other artistes use different ways to deny their involvement in such a scandal.


Charmaine Sheh: "Stamp Collecting? What is that? I haven't heard about it. No one has approached me to collect stamps."

Raymond Lam: " Stamp Collecting, I don't understand, sorry I'm not talking about this because I have worked with many Fa Dan's. We are all brothers and sisters."

If you want a further read on this scandal, click here.

I personally find the scandal a bunch of trash. Perhaps the tabloids are seriously out of stories and fancy to create more and more sexual-related articles just to garner more buyers? I hope those people can actually sleep at night because they are earning money by making other people's lives miserable 0.0"

-bling*bling

No comments: