Thursday, June 18, 2009

Charmaine @ Raymond Lam's Let's Get Wet Concert

Hi all!

I know that you all are waiting for bling*bling's post so do I, but as I think she is still busy with school I wanted to share some CharRay stuff for you guys so you can watch this before reading the post from bling*bling.
I'm sure that everyone is really happy as I'm right now, before we all discussed and wonder if Charm would attend or not, if you guys have read my post on AF everyone here should know that I was more than sure she would do that ^^ and I'm happy that I was right =)

anyway I have made some screen scraps from TVBE where Charm visit Ray at the backstage and gave him a supportive hug



More pictures and screep scraps can be find on Charmaine Picture Zone aka CPZ go to the update section and find the direct link.



Of course I will share the great clip with you all, have already upload it on youtube and here it is ^^




------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: Hope you all enjoy this update as much as I do, I was so happy to know that Charm visit Ray at the backstage 30 min before the concert :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for pics and clip.

I'm really happy.


be O-yohyo

Tee said...

Hey, can you guys please re-up the link? Thanks!! :D