Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pinyin Translations

The post has been edited.
Pinyin Translations for "Loving You From Another Angle" (by Raymond Lam), as requested by rockroll.

Photobucket
Please do not repost.

Edit: Okay, so I kinda just realized that when you guys said pinyin, you probably meant Canto pinyins. Yesterday, I was being retarded and did Mando pinyins. (I take Mando in school so whenever I hear "pinyin", I just automatically assume it's Mando) Anyway, since realizing my (stupid) mistake, I found some Canto pinyin translations of the songs both rockroll & Phuong requested. There are only 2 songs on raymondlam.org, but if you guys need any more songs, I can personally do the translating. And to answer Phuong: I believe there are only Chinese-Mando Pinyin translators out there, none for Canto pinyin.



Credit: raymondlam.org

-bling*bling

No comments: