Friday, July 3, 2009

Again

Hi all, I said that I would post up pictures of CharRay on Virgina Lok's birthday party to our disappointment I didn't find any pictures with them really together or we should say it wasn't much pictures of Ray from that night =(


But as many of you have said they where the only one wearing haton those pictures ^^ I know that Chow lam came with a hat don't know if he took it of or not but at least it's a great thing to know that CharRay once again match each other without comunicating about what they would wear. Remember the QQ interview where they have coupleish outfit?
It's not just a coinsident that they where a look a like outfit they even think of buying something "like" each other Charm didn't say exactly what she bought for Virgina but she did say it something she can wear so we expect it to be some cloth and Ray said in the interview that he have already though of what to buy for Virgina and it also some cloth ^^

Anyway I have also wanted to talk about the Ray concert, I think you all have watch the clip that I posted up here right? The first thing Charm said when she saw Ray wasn't to comment his new hair color instead she notice he was taller then usual. So now is my wild imagination again.

Ray said he did it the night before his concert where held so it should mean that Charm couldn't have any idea that Ray would be blond right? Then my imagination is they maybe met the day before like go out for a meal or something after Charm finish shooting for the Beautiful Cooking II. Anyway this is just my thought about the comment from her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: I really hope there will be more news about CharRay sooner. where they can say they will have a drama coming up soon!

No comments: