Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Interesting

Hi all I haven't update this blog for awhile I hope that everyone did vote for Charm on mingpoa now it's near the anniversary to remember to vote for her instruction can be found on Sehseh's Blog.

Anyway back to why I update this blog again, of course it's related to CharRay as you all know I'm a big CharRay fans like all of you here.
Why I have interesting as the topic is because I have watch a lot of interview of Ray recently it's both old and some what new and I have find something charray related so I will post it up here and share with you all. Of course I will add my wild imagination in it ^^
http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf?vid=d14e3237775ca382166962f9

Oki I know that some of you here doesn't understand chinese but I won't translate the whole interview because it will take too much time for me which I really don't have.

in 08:58 Ray talk about how he is like and he mention that he is that kind of person that can be home the whole day without going out. (zero social) but when it comes to outgoing he can be really active and fun.

Well then I think all of you will ask me what have this to do with CharRay, well it actually have otherwise I wouldn't have post it up here right? The personality Ray describe himself is the exact way Charm is, she can be really outgoing and hang around with friends but when she want to have a break she can stay at home for the whole day without going out which I find they kind of similar. I know that many people are like this as well I'm one of this kind of person but I still think it's interesting that both of them have describe theirself like this.


http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf?vid=9460a55abce814f1702e7df9

In the beginning of this interview the host mention about onscreen couple and said that everyone will think of Linda as his other half. And Ray's answer was like "yeah ( in a negative tone) I don't know why" and the host immediately added "sound like you are very dissatisfied"
And ray was like " no actually we have just collaborate for two series"

Host: isn't that enought?

Ray: I have worked with other, where we have worked together in three series

Well now it's me again, who do you think Ray is refering to when he mention that one he have worked with three times but didn't have any rumors with? for me the only person that pop up was Charm as Ray have said it quite a lot of times that he and charm didn't have any rumors which is somewhat false they did have but it didn't get to be a hot topic like other charm rumored boyfriends.

Next was the host talked about if he will be inviting Linda to his concert as a performing guest, Ray didn't answer the question directly more like he have listed up a lot of names but it isn't he who decide in the end it's the company.

Seems that ray really want to remove that ms L from his name ^^

Also Ray stated that he give priority to his family first, if he really have one day off he will be spending all the time with family.

Which is the same with charm she also give priority to her family which I think it's so sweet of them.

In the end of the interview or in the middle of the interview Ray also stated that he really want to find his other half and build a family. He will be open with his relationship but he won't go out and tell everyone if people find out he will not denay and will admit it.

Charm share the same thinking or at least it's what they say in their interviews separately so if charray one day will get cought by reporters or something they will openly admit it and tell everyone :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: There will be more interviews and stuff to be shared. so stay alert and see what next from me ;)

No comments: