Sunday, November 15, 2009

CharRay! :)


It's been a while since I updated here...
But here it goes....



As always, we see Ray supporting Charm over here.
If I am not wrong, the magazine was asking for Ray's opinion on
who is 三好(aka san hao)in his heart.
And so he chose Charmaine!:)

Charmaine's 3 good: 1. Can sing, 2. Can play. 3. Idolized by many!
Ray's word: I will definitely choose Charmaine, not plainly because she has superb acting skills, bringing out the role of "san hao" very well, leaving a deep impression in the audiences' hearts. It's also because Charmaine has great loyalty to her friends and will always be there once you need her help. Most importantly, she has an image of a "jade girl", capturing the hearts of a lot of guys! :)

Magazine's report: Charmaine's being praised to heaven by Raymond, the day she becomes a singer would be the day the music industry gains another strong competitor, competiting for trophies...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CharRay Rocks: I personally enjoyed this piece of report a lot! I think there's always such little bits of CharRayness around waiting to be discovered.... I'll leave the rest of the imaginations to you guys, hopefully, you guys enjoyed it as much as i did. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

me too. always awaiting they can pair up for drama again.