Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sweet

Hi all!

I haven't been updating this blog for awhile now, but I'm back ;)

First of all I want to say thanks to CharRay Rock's to provide that wonderful and sweet article, I myself totaly missed it so it was a great surprise ^^ Really love it. =D

Oki I know that many of us hoped for charray moments during the anniversary to our disappointment there wheren't much, but at least we can be happy to know that charray did paired in the same group from the anniversary night and they even stood beside each other when there where playing game. Where both CharRay was the goalkeeper ^^

Anyway here is the picture that Desitny provided where we can see that Ray is looking at Charm =)

First of all I think that everyone can see that the attention of the males where somewhere else and shouldn't be on Charm. But seems that our Ray ray just have eye's for his charm ^^

Oki my wild imagiantion comes again ^^

Ray's Pov: My charm is just so charming, chatting happily with Sheren. What did I say about her being kind and friendly even if the reporters have state that Sheren is the hot best actress this year, Charm you will always be my nr 1

Bosco: Hey Ray everyones attention are at that direction don't just look at her, people will soon notice it.

Patirk's Pov: Ray even I who are stading far away can feel your gaze at her, how long was it since you saw her last?

Linda's Pov: Just pretend nothing is wrong, even if I'm paired up with Ray he just have eye's on the girl to the right. *sigh*

----------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: Hope you all like this little update, I will try to update my fanfic and CPZ this weekend ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, i love it.

Unknown said...

btw, i'm not doing mean to linda. however, her acting skill is really not good. really doesn't want her to pair up with raymond. they don't have that chemistry fire at all. i really watch raymond's or charmaine's drama for that long, only the two 'charray' can give me that chemistry fire on 'love'. really touch on you. not by the story, but by themselves. 'CHARRAY' FOREVER!