Thursday, August 26, 2010

Colorful World Of Sister Fa Blessing

Hi all yesterday it was the blessing of Colorful World Of Sister Fa  《花花世界花家姐》I think most of us have been waiting patiently for CharRay to appear together and so they did  ^^
There is also a interview clip of this two =)

For those who don't understand cantonese here is a brief translation.
C- Charmaine
r1-reporter 1
r2-reporter 2
R-Raymond

C: This time I will be protraying a girl with the name sister Fa, she is a very cute girl because she just have 10 years old mentality. So she is very simple 
r:1 when you get to know this hairstyle did you hesitate and though about use wig?
C: I tried out the costume for two months ago before I got to mainland to film and used wig since my bangs was still long. At first we though of using wig but there will be rain sceens and you know when a wig get wet it's looks awful so I decided to cut the hair, it doesn't matter.
r2: when ah Sheh get to know that she will be protraying this role, she though it will be a challange and she also did went to special school to learn more
C: I visit some childrens with 10 years mentality and played with them for a day. I notice some behavior and how they talk. And I notice one thing that they have in common which is when they are talking they can sometimes "hang gei" since they need to think. For example I asked them what kind of drama have a take part in, and they can answer you really quick but if I change the subject to how many siblins have you? they can still asnwer you but if you ask how old are they, they need to pause and think.
r2: as for Ray he said this role will be a very foolish role
R: in this serie I'm spoiled brat
r2: ah fung said that in this serie he will play tricks on ah Sheh, but this is just what the drama need. in real ah fund wouldn't do that when ah sheh is so sweet/cute
r1: what do you think of ah sheh playing this role?
R: very good,  you think think she is really sweet/cute, I have just started to film and when I came to the filming set I had just some few sceenes with her and the other colleagues have already filmed one day with her and they said they can't hold back the laughter they said ah sheh is really, becuase she really can potray the role so you will think it's really cute. Is someone you know and can be like this it's really cute so I think the outcoming chemistry it's special

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: hope you all enjoyed this little update ^^ can't wait for more news of CharRay!!

No comments: