Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Who did he pick?

Hi all!

I know that this site haven't been updated for long time. Raymond was over at Singapore today and will be returing to HK tomorrow for filming the new drama with Charm!!

Anyway it wasn't because of that I made a update. Here is a clip from todays function and if you listen to it you know what I mean ^^ at 03:56 his answer was Charmaine Sheh and then added Tavia. I will post up another clip of him talking about Charm and later on added Tavia to cover =P

http://www.tudou.com/v/FChTq6rZFeQ/v.swf

For the moment enjoy this clip :D

---------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: Hi all! I'm sorry for the absence, but there really haven't been much charrayness this days. Anyway I hope this litle update made your day at least I got happy for it ^^ oh by the way if there is someone that need translation please tell me and I will make one for ya ;)

No comments: