Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Clip...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fMjQ8Czg-Bo/

Translation!

It is said that Raymond is having rumours with Charmaine as they are filming a new show together. Raymond replies to rumour and openly announces the criteria for being his girlfriend. After recent rumours with the daughter of a rich tycoon, Raymond is rumoured to have ignited love with Charmaine due to the filming of a new serial together. With regards to the rumour with Charmaine, Raymond doesn't seem to be against it, and on the other hand, seems to have waited for it for very long.

Ray: Aiyah, finally rumours with Charmaine. Because after collaborating with her for so many years... I realised that with my other female colleagues, even if there were no rumours during filming, the rumours will come out after a few years, out of nothing. Actually it's all my working partners, it's like a list. Eh, yupp, it's only lacking Charmaine. I filmed with Charmaine a few times, collaborated a few times. Yupp, everyone already have rumours with me, I was already feeling puzzled.

Reporter: Is there really no chance? Is it rumour or is it real?

Ray: Huh? Already known her for 10 years...

Reporter: Sometimes, such things just come in a bolt of the moment...

Ray: Huh? I suddenly dun know how to reply you... Really brothers, very good brothers..Too.. Too familiar already... Already known each other for so many years... We have very good chemistry during working... there won't be other things...

Raymond has already made it very clear that it is impossible between him and Charmaine, so where will his love ultimately lie? We really have to listen to his criteria...

Ray: It has always been changing... broadened it already... Back then, I would have an ideal image... but I realized that the most important thing would be that my girlfriend need to be able to accomodate my schedule..

Reporter: Must she be in or out of the entertainment circle?

Ray: It doesnt matter...

CharRay Rocks: Sorry this translation took some time as I was busy and could not load the full video... Anyhow, hope you guys like the clip and that the translation's good! :) Sorry I couldnt load the video here... wonder if any other admin members could help me with that! thanks! :)

No comments: