Monday, March 7, 2011

The promise

Hi all!

I think you all have already read the news that Charm decided to leave TVB, I myself wasn't surprised about this news at all since it was kind of clear she would do that, and I will fully support her decision. But as Charm says she will remain a good relationship with TVB which mean what I think that she will at least film one drama for them each year.

Oki back to this post, remember we read that Ray said he and Charm made a promise that they will collaborate again this year, we have just read it now you can see it =)

Here is the clip enjoy!
http://tv.people.com.cn/GB/150716/157447/14068866.html

------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: Fans don't bee to upset and unhappy about Charm leaving, even if she leaves TVB doesn't mean she won't have op to collaborate with Ray again. I mean like last year when Ray invited Charm to shoot the EEG MV with him it was outside job not related to TVB ;) So think positive and support this lovely couple!

No comments: