Saturday, June 25, 2011

人约离婚后预告片2

Hi all!

I know that this blog haven't been updated for awhile, but I think most of you have already watch MSOEF, I myself enjoyed it and think that the CharRay moments was great, but I would def. have prefered a longer and more love intence CharRay moments. Just cross our fingers and hope it will be another one soon so we can enjoy their great performance.

Anyway back to the topic. Charm have finish fliming 人约离婚后  and it will soon be airing. Here is trailer 2

Enjoy!


3 comments:

marzzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marzzy said...

I just made a blog just so i can follow you lol.
i love it!

I hope you will always continue to update with Charray stuff.
sometimes people stop because they don't have comments.
but i hope you continue!

marzzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.