Saturday, October 1, 2011

Soon to be bride!

Hi everyone!


I know that this blog haven't been updated for awhile but there haven't been any news of CharRay these days so nothing special to update.

Well this update have nothing to do with CharRay it have to do with my all time favorite female singer Gigi Leung.

She is getting married so soon to be bride that's why I'm posting this up. I hope everyone can share with joy with me and her, If you have a weibo account you can always leave a blessing for them ^^

Here is the lovely pic of them, I'm just waiting for the wedding pictures to come out :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: I'm sending my deepest blessings to this couple. Since I'm a big fans of Gigi I'm really happy for her to find her mr right. 

No comments: